All documents are Microsoft Word files unless indicated otherwise.
These documents must be reviewed, customized, and validated prior to use in the user's organization.
Transfusion Reaction Investigation
(Also see BC TTISS documents below - v2.0 now available (18 Aug. 2011)
13 Aug. 2010: Process has been revised. All version 0 and draft documents were reviewed and revised, as necessary, with additional documents (*) created for the process. If you downloaded v0 docs earlier, be advised that v1.0 docs now exist for all TMP0021 documents below. Also note that some document titles have changed slightly.
Procedures (Version 1.0*)
*Except where v1.1 or v 2.0 indicated
Training & Competency (Version 1.0)
|TMP0021 flowchart (v. 2.0, Aug. 2012)
(Suspected acute transfusion reaction)
Also see * Glossary
- TR 0001 Responding to the Report of a Suspected Acute Transfusion Reaction (v 2.0, Aug. 2012)
- Updated TR 0002 Evaluating the Forms, Samples and Components/Products Involved in an Acute Transfusion Reaction Investigation (v 2.1, Oct. 23, 2014)
- TR 0003 Primary Examination for Acute Transfusion Reaction Investigation
- TR 0004 Secondary Serologic Examinations for Acute Transfusion Reaction Investigation
- TR 0005 Tertiary Examinations for Acute Transfusion Reaction Investigation
- Updated TR 0006 Correlating Transfusion Reaction Investigation Results (v 1.1, Oct. 23,2014)
- Updated TR 0006JA Checklist for Correlation of Transfusion Reaction Results (v 1.1, Oct. 23, 2014) )
- Updated TR 0007 ReportingTransfusion Reaction Investigation Results (v 1.1, Oct. 23, 2014)
- Updated TR 0007JA Reporting Final Results of a Transfusion Reaction to External Agencies (v 1.3, Oct. 7, 2014)
- TR 0008 Glossary of Terms for Transfusion Reaction Investigation Process (v 1.0)
|Document names begin with TMP0021
[Documents are version 2.0] Documents developed for the BC PBCO Reporting Transfusion Reactions: