Indicate whether each statement concerning health professions is True (T) or False (F).
- Cultures of different health professions vary only slightly
- To develop a new culture you should first destroy the old one
- Professional autonomy is both a strength and a weakness
- If a particular competency is outside a profession's scope of practice, practitioners are not responsible for ensuring patient safety related to it
- F - Cultures of different health professions tend to be diverse and fragmented
- F - To develop a new culture building upon the strengths of the old one is more effective
- T - Professional autonomy is both a strength and a weakness
- F - Patient safety requires professionals to question the actions and decisions of other health providers, even if the responsibility is outside their scope of practice.